Tuesday, January 24, 2012

We are leaving Arizona and going back home to Wyoming. We have enjoyed our 2 months with our DS and DDIL.  We've laughed and joked.  We've cooked and eaten out. We've explored and tried new hobbies. But it is time to get back to our regular life and discover what retired together really means. I am so looking forward to stopping to see our DD and grandkids.  I think her husband will still be traveling when we go through her city on our way home. I pray for good traveling weather, it looks good on the Weather Channel site.  So tomorrow morning, EARLY to miss the traffic, we will depart. I am also looking forward to starting a new BLOCK of the MONTH with Val Laird. I am going to do it in creams and browns. Very subdued, but calming and beautiful, I hope.
http://val-laird.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment